Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WHAT IS LOVE?


Hey There!
Yeah, yeah, it's been long... lol. I have been up to a bit and I think I'll share that once my writing gets approved by Thespian Muse's quality control department. Right now, I'll just go over the Boss's head and publish a poem I wrote last year. I was feeling lovey dovey, but I've been so confused by this evasive concept of love (not Agape love, that I understand [only a little] better), that I asked myself the age-old question. This was my answer to myself:



WHAT IS LOVE? 

I feel that love is a feeling that you feel when you feel it's impossible to feel good when the person you're feeling feelings for is too far away to feel you up!

Love is feeling for the person you’re feeling feelings for, feelings that don’t feel like feelings you would normally feel for others.

Love is feeling like you don't feel like you have control of your feelings anymore… and those feelings of feeling out of control make you feel like, "Where are the feelings of power and control over my feelings?"

Love is feeling like feeling those feelings I feel I explained will be lasting feelings, so that I'd feel that way for long.

These feelings that I feel, I feel I feel because they're new feelings that I never felt before. I feel I'd like the feeling to be love.... But I'll never know until I feel these feelings infinitely.

I feel like I want to feel love…
That feeling when you feel you’ll never feel loving feelings for anyone else infinitely… 

- Omoye Uzamere, 
Thespian Muse. 




2 comments:

  1. wellu poste it truely has been a very long time you put up a post. I love this poem. Keep it up.
    www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete